Protect your composite deck!
Compoxell (previously known as Compo-Care) is a water-based finish for decorating and restoring composite wood decks, cladding, etc.
Hardwearing, stain-resistant and waterproofing the surface, Compoxell protects composite wood from UV damage and the effects of the weather. It is a semi-transparent tinted coating currently available in brown and grey, giving a satin finish.
Ideal Uses for Compo-Care
- Protecting decking and pathways
- Reviving ALL types of exterior composite wood
- Use on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Finishing composite railing and fencing
- Protecting composite benches and landscaping
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Tin size: 1 Litre
- Coverage: 15 m²/l
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Colour: Redwood / Teak / Oak
- Transparent tinted coating
- Enhances the colour of composite woods
- Protects against stains (oils, grease, etc.)
- Waterproofs the surface
- Quick-drying - Low odour