Protect your composite deck!
Compoxell (previously known as Compo-Care) is a water-based finish for decorating and restoring composite wood decks, cladding, etc.
Hardwearing, stain-resistant and waterproofing the surface, Compoxell protects composite wood from UV damage and the effects of the weather. It is a semi-transparent tinted coating currently available in brown and grey, giving a satin finish.
Ideal Uses for Compo-Care
- Protecting decking and pathways
- Reviving ALL types of exterior composite wood
- Use on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Finishing composite railing and fencing
- Protecting composite benches and landscaping
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super-efficient sales team now!
- Tin size: 1 Litre
- Coverage: 15 m²/l
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Colour: Ebony / Grey
- Transparent tinted coating
- Enhances the colour of composite woods
- Protects against stains (oils, grease, etc.)
- Waterproofs the surface
- Quick-drying - Low odour