Stanley Tylon Pocket Tapes have a corrosion-resistant, long-life Tylon coated blade with a positive blade lock for accurate measurements.
It is fitted with both metric and imperial graduations.
The Tylon coated blades are up to 1.5 times more resistant to abrasion than normal standard lacquered blades, giving improved longer tool life.
The impact-resistant ABS plastic case is fitted with an ergonomic over-mould for comfort.
The end hook of the tapes also can move independently by up to the thickness of the hook. This means when measuring up to an object the hook moves in to compensate for the thickness of the hook allowing it to remain accurate.
The STANLEY Tylon tapes comply with European class II standards. This means the maximum permissible tolerance over 3 metres is less than a millimetre.
Since 1843, Stanley has been delivering hardworking, innovative and powerful tools that tradespeople can trust and to help Pro’s get the job done better.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Length: 5m/16ft
- Blade width: 19mm
- Tylon TM Blade coating gives greater durability/wear resistance than lacquer
- Matt finish blade reduces glare/reflection for easy reading
- Compact and ergonomic bi-material case for comfort and ease of use
- Belt Clip for ease of storage
- Tru zero hook moves to compensate for accurate inside and outside measurements