Pergolas are both stylish and functional.
As well as adding a focal point to your garden, they can also support climbing plants.
Smooth timber combined with angled rafters creates an attractive finish.
The Village Walkway provides structure to an outdoor dining or entertaining area.
Concrete In – Longer posts are supplied, allowing 600mm to be bedded into the ground and fixed with concrete/postmix.(Concrete/postmix not included).
Bolt Down Anchors – The ideal choice of fixing to secure a post onto a concrete base, brick wall, or other hard flat surfaces such as decking.
Steel Spikes - Ideal for soft ground and areas in which there is no hard standing. Removes the need to dig post holes and pour concrete.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Height: 2100mm - 2700mm (Depending on post options)
- Depth: 4800mm
- Width: 2400mm
- Upright Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm
- Pressure Treated
- Option A - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts for bedding into concrete
- Option B - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with bolt-down anchors
- Option C - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with steel spikes
- Option D - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with bolt-down anchors
- Option E - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with steel spikes