A beautiful, versatile Pergola solution!
This versatile Lean-To could be used as a garden pergola for a patio or decked area or alternatively as a carport. If used as a pergola, it would look stunning as a dining area or seating area with hanging baskets from the beams.
This solid structure allows you to create space at the side of your house to be used to suit your needs.
Fully pressure treated to a pale green colour which enhances the natural beauty of the wood and grain.
Please note if you fit this Car Port roof at an angled pitch, a hand saw may be required.
Please choose your preferred post-fixing option from the drop-down menu.
Concrete In – Longer posts are supplied, allowing 600mm to be bedded into the ground and fixed with concrete/postmix.(Concrete/postmix not included).
Bolt Down Anchors – The ideal choice of fixing to secure a post onto a concrete base, brick wall, or other hard flat surfaces such as decking.
Steel Spikes - Ideal for soft ground and areas in which there is no hard standing. Removes the need to dig post holes and pour concrete.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Height: 2100mm - 2400mm (Depending on post option)
- Width: 3600mm
- Length: 4800mm
- Post Size: 95mm x 95mm
- Pressure treated timber
- F.S.C. Certified - Forest Stewardship Council
- Fixings Included
- Option A - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts for bedding into concrete
- Option B - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option C - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with steel spikes
- Option D - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option E - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with steel spikes