'A Beautiful Garden Feature'
The Royal Walkway Pergola combines architectural elegance with functionality.
A Pergola adds height and privacy to any garden and is excellent support for climbing plants.
Pergolas can link pavilions or extend from a building's door to an open garden feature such as an isolated terrace or pool.
The brand new Royal Walkway Freestanding Pergola provides a walkway that allows for breeze and light sun. It also offers your climbing plants a structure on which to grow.
As an added bonus, we have now upgraded the Pergola using Steel Cross Rafter Fixings (supplied) for a stronger, more robust structure.
The walkway width is defined by moving the posts in or out slightly depending on your preference, making this Pergola very universal!
Concrete In – Longer posts are supplied, allowing 600mm to be bedded into the ground and fixed with concrete/postmix. (Concrete/postmix not included).
Bolt Down Anchors – The ideal choice of fixing to secure a post onto a concrete base, brick wall, or other hard flat surfaces such as decking.
Steel Spikes - Ideal for soft ground and areas in which there is no hard standing. Removes the need to dig post holes and pour concrete.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Height: 2100mm - 2700mm (Depending on post options)
- Depth: 7200mm
- Width: 2400mm
- Upright Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm
- Pressure Treated
- Option A - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts for bedding into concrete
- Option B - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option C - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with steel spikes
- Option D - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option E - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with steel spikes