Our most popular decking kits have just received an upgrade!
Most decks in wet or icy conditions can become slippy and dangerous. The Anti-Slip process utilises a specially formulated and highly durable combination of resin and aggregate, which is professionally inserted into the machined grooves of the timber decking, ensuring the safety of your deck in all weathers.
Pressure-treated green, to BS8417 at our very own treatment works, will maximise the lifespan of the timber by up to 15 years! It also creates an effective barrier to infestation by insects and fungi.
This kit comprises:
Handrail System for two sides
Please Note: Our kits do not include fascia/edging trim, if these are required see extra items available with this product.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- 19 x eDecks Anti Slip Standard Decking (120mm x 28mm)
- 7 x Treated & Graded Deckjoist (3 1/2" x 1 1/2")
- 3 x Turned Or Square Newel Posts
- 28 x Turned Or Square Spindles
- 6 x Hand/Base Rails
- 1 x Fixing Kit
- Supplied with fixings
- Unbeatable Anti-Slip Properties
- Pressure treated timber
- Stand-alone structure
- Can be laid on an existing patio or level area
- Supplied flat packed for easy self-assembly
- Treated to BS8417